Black Aluminum Skeleton Cage for GoPro HERO5
This awesome aluminum mount is a great alternative for the plastic GoPro Frame that comes with the GoPro HERO5. It holds the camera snug and allows for easier swapping of the card and charging of the camera all while still installed on the helmet. A sliding backdoor holds the camera in place and is fastened by a tight pin. Additionally a set screw keeps the camera tight for extra security. This rugged frame will protect your GoPro Camera from hard hits on the door and has smooth edges to keep lines away.
For skydivers, we've removed the gigantic thumb screw on the side and replaced it with a set screw. For additional security, we've added a second nylon set screw to prevent any shake. The kit comes with a standard GoPro clamp which attaches by two M4 screws. If you're mounting the camera on a flat surface, using the 1/4-20 hole is recommended.
- New CNC Aluminum Skeleton Rugged Cage Protective Housing Case for: GoPro Hero5 Black
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipment.
- Aluminum alloy CNC. Extremely rugged.
- Can be mount and compatible on helmet, bicycles, chest strap, head strap and other GoPro Camera accessories.
- 1/4 inch screw hole, compatible with any tripod/monopod. It can be mounted on UV lens, filter lens, polarizing lens of diameter 52mm.
- Comes with 52mm UV filter that does not get in the field of view.
- A wrist strap, flash mount, and protective lens cloth baggie completes the kit.
We Also Recommend