Weatherflow Wind Meter
We’re proud to now carry the WeatherFlow Wind Meter - it’s an anemometer that fits in your pocket. It’s the first hardware product we have created for the general wind- & weather-addicted community. It’s compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, and all major Android devices. And you are going to love it.
Download one of our free apps for iOS or Android and plug in your wind meter – it’s really that easy. Hold it up high facing into the wind. Your phone does the rest by recording the wind speed (average and gust), wind direction and location. Easily share onsite reports with WeatherFlow, Instagram, Vine, Twitter, SMS, Email, Facebook. And view all of this crowd-sourced weather in one of our consumer applications.
The Wind Meter, although not a scientific instrument, is designed to be better than any other handheld anemometer on the market. It’s operating range extends from the smallest puff (2 mph) to well over hurricane force winds (125 mph). Calibrated at the University of Florida’s Aerospace Engineering Department, our Wind Meter is accurate to the larger of +/- 0.5% of the reading or 0.2 mph at up to 15° off-axis. That means even if you don’t hold it directly into the wind, you’ll still get very accurate wind speed information.
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, and all major Android devices
• Records the wind speed (average, lull and gust), wind direction and location
• Accurate to the larger of +/- 0.5% of the reading or 0.1 m/s (0.2 mph) at up to 15° off-axis
• Reads in meters/second, miles/hour, knots, kilometers/hour, & beaufort scale
• Range is from 1 m/s (2 mph) to 56 m/s (125 mph)
• Resolution is 0.1 m/s (0.1 mph)
• Rugged and eco-friendly packaging that serves as a reusable storage case
• Share onsite reports with WeatherFlow, Instagram, Vine, Twitter, SMS, Email, and Facebook
Not only do we have one of the most accurate and coolest handheld wind meters on the market, at $34.95 it’s also one the most affordable. So what are you waiting for?
We Also Recommend