Sony Camera Bluetooth to 2.5mm Adapter
- Wireless Range: Operating range up to 10m / 32.8ft
- Nice and Handy Size: Its weight is only 18g / 0.64oz and its dimension is 110 x 31.6 x 12.7mm / 4.3" x 1.24" x 0.38" inch
Sony ZV-1, RX100VII, A6100, A6600, A7C, A7S III, A7R IV, A9 II
Sony A9 (with Ver. 6.00 firmware update)
Sony A7 III, A7R III (with Ver. 3.00 firmware update)
Sony A6400, DSC-RX0 II (with Ver. 2.00 firmware update)
- The Bluetooth from the camera disconnects after about 10 seconds of no input. However, it does reconnect quickly once an input is asserted. This is a limit of the camera itself. Action sports photographers may consider taking a photo to "wake" the system before exits or other critical photos.
- The buttons on the remote are necessary for pairing and therefore are not disabled. Please protect these from getting pressed from within your helmet.
- Lock is useful as an on/off button. It is recommended that this is used once you are done for the day.
- The 2.5mm jack is wired up for action sports photographers. If you are NOT an action sports photographer, please let us know so we can wire it for your needs.
For proper use, you need pair the remote with your camera, below are the steps for reference:
(1) Make sure the lock switch on the left side of the remote is NOT in lock position
(2) Menu - Network - Bluetooth setting - Bluetooth function - ON
(3) Menu - Network - Bluetooth RMT Ctrl - ON
(4) Menu - Network - Bluetooth setting - Pairing
(5) Hold down both the shutter button and Zoom T buttons on the remote simultaneously for more than 7 seconds
(6) When a confirmation message appears on the camera screen, tap "OK" and it will appears "Paired"
We Also Recommend